Motor Vehicle Accidents in New Orleans
With all the sights and sounds, festivals and live shows that New Orleans has to offer, it’s no surprise that increased traffic is a common problem. Accidents can happen at any time of the day, regardless of weather conditions, especially if the vehicle operator is distracted. When a driver carelessly operates a vehicle, they are putting many lives at risk.
We represent clients in motor vehicle accident claims involving:
- Car accidents whether you are injured by another vehicle or if you were operating a vehicle involved in an accident.
- Commercial vehicle accidents includes collisions with 18 wheelers, company cars, and other accidents involving company-owned vehicles.
- Motorcycle accidents can often result in death or permanent physical disability.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents are unfortunate, but common occurrence in a city with heightened pedestrian and bicycle traffic.
- Distracted driving is a common problem, especially with the increased use of smart phones in vehicles.
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol can result in fatalities for all parties involved. If you’ve been involved in an accident with a drunk driver or driver under the influence of drugs, we can help you.
Work-related injuries are common in many professions and occupations and can often cause the injured employee hundreds or thousands of dollars in missed employment. Every employer is required by law to provide Worker’s Compensation insurance for all of their employees, but sometimes, that may not be enough to support an individual or family. We help to provide the greatest compensation for our clients.
How do I file a worker’s comp claim?
It’s important to file a claim as soon possible after the injury has taken place. We will assess your case and file all of the necessary paperwork for you. Let us walk you through every step of the complicated process of filing a worker’s comp claim.
What is Premises Liability?
Premises Liability cases occur where an injury was caused by some type of unsafe or defective condition on someone’s property. Some common types of personal injury cases associated with Premises Liability cases include:
- Slip and fall
- Inadequate maintenance or security of property
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Dog bites
- Swimming pool or amusement park accidents
When an injury occurs as a result of dangerous property conditions, the property owner is generally held liable for the injuries and damages that occur. However, most property owners or insurance companies will not compensate an injury victim without a battle and there are numerous legal complications involved with a premises liability claim.
Keating Law Group understands the legal complexities of Premises Liability claims and have experience defending insurance companies and others against this type of claim. We will fight for your best interests and personally walk you through the legal process.
We can represent you if you have been injured on someone else’s property.
Representation for Families of Wrongful Death Victims
Wrongful death is where the death was the result of another person’s unintentional negligence. Facing the sudden loss of a loved one can be a very difficult and confusing time. Keating Law Group has the experience to provide closure and appropriate monetary compensation to the survivors of the victim of wrongful death.
We represent fatal accident cases involving:
- Car accidents
- Fatal work accidents
- Fatal boat accidents
- Industrial accidents
Representation for dog bites and other animal attacks
Being bitten by a dog can be a frightening and traumatic event in anyone’s life. Most often, women and children are affected by dog bites, and they can be left with physical and emotional scarring for the rest of their lives.
Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation when it comes to liability involved in dog bite cases. The attorneys at Keating Law Group will help you recover and get the settlement you deserve if you suffer from a dog bite, or other animal attack in New Orleans or South Louisiana.Schedule a Free Consultation Today